Dream Never Stops!

Dream Never Stops!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Life#004_Geometry

Everyday is so boring! Actually, I did a lot of difficult mathematics problems in my country, but now...
Also, I'm good at math(Algebra,Geometry, Trigonometry)
In order to prove "I'm good at math", i will solve the following question.

Resolution:
 angle 1 = 180- angle 2 = angle 3 (A)
angle 1 = angle 1  (A)
So, triangle DBC similar to triangle AEC (AA~)
So, X/(29+5) = 5/(7+X)    (Property of similar triangles)
      X^2 + 7X = 5*34
     X^2 + 7X - 170 = 0
        At  last, X = 10.


Basically, solve this kind of question can't prove "I'm good at math."
Therefore, I wish there will be more people to share their math problem with me and discuss the
resolution together! This can be done in school math team. Unfortunately, my school math team was closed
two or three years ago? I forgot it...
Sometimes, I will feel satisfied when I solve a hard math question, even spending a long time!
I think maybe I really interested in math?!
Have a good day everyone!    

No comments:

Post a Comment