Dream Never Stops!

Dream Never Stops!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Daily Life#003-Destiny

Today, I feel confused.
Anyway, I have to achieve my promise!
"Rotating Tower"
(From Google Image)
Basically, I don't think this is a pretty well-looking building, but it is pretty wonderful building!
WHY? Because it can move!!! As the image above, it is moving at every moment! Doesn't it sound great?
Unfortunately, this building "will" be real. It means it  is  being still delay. The following is the link that introduce more information about this building.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_Tower 

Reflection(feelings):
May I have a question? Sure~ Is living a difficult thing? Sure. Do people prefer to do the easy thing? Sure.
Will there be a death for everyone(I mean everyone will die in his/her end of life?)? Sure. No one can live for ever, right?So, what is the "meaning" to living? Actually, life is not a piece of cake! There are many hardships and difficulties on it! In my opinion, I think everyone have their own "dream".

"Maslow's hierarchy of needs"
(From Google Image)

  As the above picture, the "dream" of oneself should be on the top. That's why we have to strive for the life.
It's because when we reach the top, we feel extremely good or joyful! That feeling we can't use the
language to convey! Even it cost huge price(tired life) to reach there. Therefore, the meaning of living is to reach  the top hierarchy of oneself? I don't know. I'm not the professor. I just wanna express my feeling! So,
I hope one day I can reach my "peak"! What I can do now is just saying "never say never"! Destiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment