Dream Never Stops!

Dream Never Stops!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daily Life#002

Well, I have a project about the "building" recently. I think it was funny when I was searching the info. about the project. Let me see...  This is the world highest building-"Burj Khalifa" in Dubai
Don't you think that this is wonderful building? 
(This picture is from Google image.)
I think this building only can be built in the "Gundam" comic before it finished!
Through this project, i found a pattern, some wonderful or amazing building was standing in Dubai!
 Perhaps it is because Dubai is a rich country so that the Dubai rich man could afford such a costly 
or expensive building! I think the Dynamic tower is more fantastic! People also call it "Rotating Tower". 
Next time i will introduce the "Rotating Tower", but remember the total height of the above building is 829.8 meters(2,722ft)!!! 

Reflection(feeling?)
As a new student and (alien?) in U.S. , if i say i don't miss my hometown, it is because i deceive you. It is sure that i miss my hometown! However, sometimes people have no choice about the life in order to get a better life! For me, I agree a quote by Martin Luther King, "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of ease and comfort, but where he stands in moments of challenges and controversies."Therefore, I should work hard for better life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment