Dream Never Stops!

Dream Never Stops!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Personal Feeling

First, I have to apologize for i can't solve the geometry problem immediately.
I think it's really hard and it take time to solve that question.
Also, one of the reason that make me can't solve the problem is that i don't wanna
use the hint! So that, I just can solve it in future.

Today, It's a nice day.
And I feel frustrated.
When I was child, I always wanted to be a successful person, like this guy.

From google images



According to my memory, I remember that when he arrived Hong Kong, he just had
10 HK Dollars! However, i don't know he has how many times of 10 HK Dollars now.
I think it could be more than thousands of hundred time!

Nonetheless, i think being a successful person have to possess some good qualities!
When i was child, all things in my mind is just playing,playing and playing.
When i was 14 years- old , i realize that it's impossible to play all day and do nothing.
It's because parents will blame me and i have to work when i get older.
Therefore, i think i should earn a lot, a lot and a lot of money because if i do that,
i can do whatever i want! At that time, my plan is just earn a lot of money and retired
early!

Nevertheless.......




Now i think it's almost impossible to do that as i have some logical thoughts.
If someone really get rich, they must have worked very hard before and controlled
themselves not to do something they really want to do. And after they get rich, they won't
wanna do the thing they want to do before as they will think that is pointless!

So...

Now i'm facing a conflict! Basically, who don't wanna get rich? No one!
But is it easy to do that? Absolutely not! I have to change myself so that i "may" get rich
but at least i have to give up or renounce something! Consequently, i may get nothing!?

So...
This is the life. The human life! Such a joyful life!
Anyway, I think i should try! "NO PAIN, NO GAIN"!
In life, it's not easy to make decision as important as this one!
Come on! i'm not praising myself!
It's really difficult!
But i have to be patient to the life. PATIENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment